Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The terms and conditions set out below apply to all participants submitting entries for Just Property #JustRightDeeds, (“the Promotion”) conducted by Just Property Group Holding (Pty) Ltd, Bloomingdales Lifestyle Village, 145 Main Road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 7680, Tel: 087 004 0149 (‘the Promoter”).
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All information relating to this Promotion and published on Social Media will form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
2. The Promotion will run from 5 March 2019 until 12 April 2019. No entries received after midnight on 12 April 2019 will be accepted.
3. To enter the competition:
3.1 Get involved by taking a photo/ video of someone performing #JustRightDeeds (this could be as simple as someone helping an elderly person with an everyday task, feeding the homeless, surprising a coworker with a cup of coffee, and many other inspirational good deeds),
3.2 Like any of the Just Property SA Social Media Accounts (Facebook @JustPropertySA, Instagram @Just_Property, Twitter @Just_Property, LinkedIn Just Property Group) and submit your #JustRightDeeds image/video to any of the Just Property SA Social Media Accounts (a photo of someone actively performing a good deed),
3.3 Comment on what’s happening and use the hashtags #JustProperty #JustRightDeeds 3.4 Finally tag your friends and nominate them to also get involved and do the same thing (points 3.1-3.3 above).
4. The Promoters will not be responsible for any non-delivery of entries.
5. Unlimited entries are allowed per day as long as each entry is unique and in accordance with the above entry requirements.
6. A person may not win more than one prize in the Promotion. The Promoters reserve the right to withhold prizes from any such person, and to reclaim any such prize if a breach of this rule is subsequently discovered.
7. Any dispute with number, e-mail or profile ownership (such as more than one individual claiming to be the same owner – verbally or otherwise) will result in immediate disqualification of both the number, email or profile and the individuals and no negotiations will be entered into.
8. The Promoters are not responsible for any errors, non-deliveries or crossed lines caused by cellular phone service providers or networks and cannot be held liable for any resulting errors or prize misallocations.
9. You may only enter the Promotion as an individual; any entries that, in the Promoters’ absolute discretion, have been made via participation in a syndicate will be disqualified.
10. Proof of eligibility, in the form of a valid South African identity book and any other requested documentation required to enter the Promotion, must be provided to the Promoters upon request. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify anyone entering the Promotion that is not able to provide the requested documentation to the Promoters within 48 hours of the first request for documentation.
11. You must enter the Promotion using your legal name, as stated on your proof of identity e.g. South African Identity Document or passport. The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering a competition using a false name. By entering the Promotion, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
12. The prizes include:
12.1 1 x JBL Flip BT Speaker
12.2 1 x Breakfast Pack
12.3 1 x Le Creuset Signature Round Casserole
13. The winner selection process is based on a skill-based selection at the Promoter’s or their agencies’ discretion. The most inspiring #JustRightDeeds will be selected.
14. The finalist/winner will be selected on 19 March 2019, 2 April 2019 and 16 April 2019. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the selection date.
15. Participants stand a chance to win 1 prize in the package.
16. The Promoters’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winners will first be notified via direct mail on Facebook. In the event that a winner is not contactable or does not reply to the Promoter within 48hrs of the first attempt to contact the winner, then such winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be randomly selected and the same process as described herein will be followed.
18. The announcement of a winner on Facebook and/or other social media does not constitute a ruling by the Promoters that the winner has complied with the rules. The Promoter may disqualify the entrant after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered. The Promoter is also not responsible for any name duplicates – all winners will be notified directly, should a participant’s name appear as part of the winner announcement, but they have not received a direct message on Facebook, they are not a winner.
19. The following prize terms apply:
19.1 The prizes are based on set preselected models, winners are not able to choose the model/features/specifications/colour of the prize/s and will accept the prize as is at their own risk.
19.2 The physical prizes will be delivered to the winner’s preferred residential or work address (within major cities) within 4 weeks from receiving all the requested documentation. Deliveries will only be made to physical addresses (no postal addresses) where someone is able to sign for the prize on weekdays during working hours. The immediate costs (such as the cost of the prize and delivery) shall be covered by the promoter, upon delivery any further costs will pass to the winner (this includes but is not limited to insurance of the prize, maintenance, or replacement). Any risks in relation to the prizes will pass to the winner once delivered regardless of who has signed for the parcel at the specified address.
19.3 The promoter is not responsible for any undelivered prizes due to any incorrect details being provided by the winner with regards to their preferred delivery address or being unavailable to sign for their prize. The promoter will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged prizes once the prize has been signed for. The courier may allow someone other than the consignee present at the delivery address to sign for the prize delivery if the consignee is unavailable or unreachable – it is therefore the winner’s responsibility to ensure they provide a safe low risk address/destination for delivery.
19.4 Should the winner notice any product defects (for physical prizes) they have 3 months to request the purchase/warranty details specific to the prize. Thereafter no recourse/claims will be allowed, and no further discussions will be entered into.
19.5 The prizes are subject to availability. Promotional images are merely a representation of the prize and the actual prize may vary. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for a different experience/item of similar value.
19.6 Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and if not taken up for any reason, may be forfeited or be the subject of a separate draw or be allocated at the Promoters' discretion to another winner.
19.7 A minimum of 100 entries per 2 week period is required in order to select a winner. Should the minimum quantity of entries not be reached, no winners will be selected and the prizes may be the subject to a separate selection/draw or be allocated at the Promoters' discretion to another promotion at a later stage.
20. A person may not win more than one prize within a 6 (month) period following the first win, nor shall any member of such person’s family residing at the same address (including, but not limited to, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, in-laws, etc.). The Promoter reserves the right to withhold prizes from any such person, and to reclaim any such prize if a breach of this rule is subsequently discovered.
21. The Promotion is only open for entry by participants who are at least 18 years old, a South African citizen with a South African Identity Document and are residing in the Republic of South Africa during the period of the Promotion, up to and including the draw and prize redemption dates. If the participant is not in possession of a valid South African identity document or resident, the entry will be deemed as invalid.
22. No director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the Promoters or their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters or a supplier of goods and/or services in connection with the Promotion, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, may participate in the Promotion.
23. All Participants and winners indemnify the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any accident, injury, harm, death, damages, costs and/or loss, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising from their participation in any way in this Promotion and the redemption of any prizes.
24. Participants of this Promotion are voluntarily providing their personal information to the Promoters and the third-party service providers running the Promotion in conjunction with the Promoters. By entering this Promotion, participants authorise the Promoters and their Agencies to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication.
25. By entering this Promotion, the participant consents that the Promoters may use names and images taken of the winners/participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoters. However, the participant/winner has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoters at Just Property Group Holding (Pty) Ltd, Bloomingdales Lifestyle Village, 145 Main Road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 7680, Attention: Legal Department. The written notification is to reach the Promoters by no later than the stipulated closing date.
26. The Promoters to the extent allowed by Law, reserve the right to terminate this Promotion immediately and without notice; accept no responsibility for any tax commitments arising from the acceptance of a Prize/s and independent financial advice should be sought for such purpose; not be held responsible for any unforeseen costs with regard to the acceptance of a Prize/s besides that which is stipulated in the Promotion; to the extent allowed in Law, not guarantee, warrant or make any representations whatsoever regarding the Prize/s.
27. If the Promoters are required by any legislation, to alter any aspect of the Promotion or to terminate the Promotion as a result of changes in legislation, the Promoters will have the right to terminate this Promotion with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoters and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
28. The Promoters reserve the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoters or any of the Promoters’ brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion as determined by Promoters in their sole discretion.
29. The Promoters may refuse to award a prize to any participant/winner in the event that that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, fails to accept the prize, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Promotion, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Promotion, if there is any suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever, or the winner fails to provide the Promoters with the required information to hand over the prize. In any of these circumstances the winner will forfeit the prize, the Promoters’ decision shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. In addition, any entrants/participants/winners suspected of fraud will be disqualified from any future Promotions run by the Promoters or their associated agents.
30. The Promoters will at its own discretion, be able to amend the terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any time during the duration of the Promotion.
31. Neither the Promoters nor its agents or distributors will have any liability whatsoever, to any of the participants in relation to their participation in this Promotion.
32. Please note that in addition to these Competition Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions and rules applicable to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram apply to this promotion.
33. The onus rests on the participants to check the following sites for updates to the Terms and Conditions: www.facebook.com/JustPropertySA/ 34. For help or enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the helpline on 087 004 0149.
35. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any winner without informing the winner in case such winner fails to comply with the Promotion’s terms and conditions.
36. All terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Republic of South Africa and should a doubt or dispute occur, it will be taken before the courts of Republic of South Africa. This Promotion is not applicable in conjunction with any other offers/ promotions offered by the Promoters.